Are you experiencing thinning hair or rapid hair loss? Having lousy hair can affect your physical appearance and self-confidence adversely. Fortunately, there are strategies and products you can try to regain the lustre of your crowning glory, like the best supplement hair growth.
Both men and women give high importance to their hair. Because of this, the hair care industry is thriving worldwide. According to a report, the hair care market will post a 3.35% compound annual growth rate from 2020 to reach $116.33 billion by 2024. Another trend in the sector is the growing popularity of organic and natural products.
Benefits of Having Healthy Hair
There are various physical and psychological advantages of having shiny and thick hair. Here are some of them:
- It improves your physical beauty as it is considered as your crowning glory.
- It enhances your mood and self-confidence. A new haircut or hairstyle matching your physique and face features can give you much happiness and self-esteem.
- It signifies you are healthy and have no underlying medical condition.
- Healthy hair reflects virility, power, sensuality, and beauty.
Practical Recommendations on How to Maintain the Health of Your Hair
There are several reasons why you may experience hair loss or thinning hair. These include hormonal changes, heredity, and stress. However, there are also various ways you can keep your hair shiny. Here are some of them:
- Practice proper hair care habits to maintain the cleanliness of your hair. The primary causes of hair fall include itchy scalp and dandruff. Make sure to use the right hair care products and practices to avoid them.
- Avoid the frequent washing of your hair. Experts recommend washing your hair every 2-3 days to regulate the natural hair oils properly. It will also help in regaining the natural lustre of your hair.
- Refrain from having a hot water shower as it will eliminate your hair’s protective oils. It will result in dry and brittle hair. When taking a shower, the water temperature should be just a little warmer than your body.
- Apply a conditioner when you use a swimming pool to prevent hair damage due to the pool’s harmful chemicals.
- When your hair has damage due to the sun’s UV rays, you can treat your hair with a mixture of olive oil, egg yolk, and honey. This treatment can help restore keratin protein bonds in your hair.
- Eat foods with a high essential fat content like nuts, chia seeds, free-range eggs, and avocados.
- Avoid using a hairdryer or flat iron too often because an excessive amount of heat can weaken your hair.
- Get your haircut or trim your hair regularly to maintain its shape and prevent its ends from drying out.
- Refrain from using bands and tying your hair too tight to avoid breakage.
- Eat a healthy diet and consume lots of water. You can also take hair growth supplements to ensure proper hair nutrition. Choose the best supplement for hair growth in the market for the best results.
- Practice proper brushing techniques to prevent a snap or loss. The right way to do it is to brush the ends first to eliminate tangles and then make long strokes from roots to tips. Also, avoid combing your hair when it is wet.
Shiny and thick hair, coupled with glowing skin, can enhance your mood and self-esteem. Consuming hair growth supplements can help in keeping your hair healthy. Choose your supplements wisely to get the best results.