Are you suffering from unbearable pain due to arthritis? Arthritic pain is due to the inflammation, swelling, and stiffness of your joints and surrounding muscles. There are several detrimental effects of arthritis on your daily activities and personal relationships. However, there are also practical remedies to alleviate your pain, including the use of natural remedies like CBD arthritis cream.
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 54.4 million American adults were diagnosed with some type of arthritis annually from 2013 to 2015. The agency also projected about 78 million Americans 18 years old and above would have doctor-diagnosed arthritis by 2040.
Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis
Arthritis comes in several forms and can affect both young people and adults. Its early signs and symptoms depend on its types. These early warnings can be experienced in short periods and may persist for a long time. Here are some of them:
- Severe pain in specific or several parts of the body.
- Inflammation or swelling of the skin over the joints. The swollen joint becomes red and feels warm and tender when you touch it.
- Stiffness and difficulty of moving your joints.
Helpful Remedies to Manage Arthritis
There are several ways to control arthritic pain, reduce damage to your joints, and maintain your quality of life. They include physical therapies, natural remedies, healthy habits, and disease awareness. Here are some useful management strategies for your arthritis:
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet containing foods like whole grains, fish, nuts and seeds, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid foods like tomatoes and other nightshade vegetables.
- Stop smoking and drinking an excessive amount of alcoholic drinks.
- Stay physically active and maintain the ideal weight based on your age and body size. Also, make sure you get sufficient sleep to avoid aggravating your pain.
- Use natural herbs and spices like rosehip, devil’s claw, black pepper, turmeric, garlic, ginger, and green tea.
- Take doctor-prescribed medications like analgesics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID), and disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARD).
- Try physical therapies, like aquatic exercises, occupational therapy, and warm water therapy.
- Consider surgical remedies like synovectomy, joint replacement, and spinal surgery.
- Try other alternative remedies like mindfulness meditation, yoga, and tai chi.
- Use other natural medications like Ayurvedic medicine and CBD arthritis cream.
What is CBD arthritis cream?
CBD-based products like arthritis cream contain cannabidiol (CBD) as the main ingredient. CBD comes from marijuana and hemp. Based on various studies, CBD has several properties useful in treating different medical conditions and maintaining robust health. Among the beneficial features of CBD are:
- Antitumor or anticancer
Due to its various healing properties, CBD has been increasing in the number of uses as an alternative treatment for severe medical conditions like cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and mental depression. As a pain management medication, CBD stimulates the special receptors of your immune system and brain to change how they respond to pain signals.
It also affects the function of the cannabinoid receptor type 2 (CB2 receptor), which plays a crucial role in the body’s capability to manage inflammation and pain.
Arthritic pain can have debilitating effects on your bodily functions and emotional and social health. By practicing healthy eating habits, engaging in regular physical activities, and using natural remedies like CBD arthritis cream, you can manage your pain and maintain your quality of life.