E-cigarettes are devices that are battery operated. They emit vaporized nicotine that users inhale, and some models come with non-nicotine solutions. The purpose of an E cigarette is to offer the same sensation to smoking, which is inhaling tobacco smoke, but minus the smoke.
E-cigs are specifically designed to help smokers cut down or stop the habit. They have many names such as e-cigarettes, electronic nicotine delivery systems, vape pens, vape, e-cigs, and vaporizer cigarettes. Today, millions of people around the world are using e-cigarettes since they were first introduced in the market.
What are E-cigarettes?
These devices look similar to cigarettes, a pipe, a pen, or a cigar due to their long tubular appearance. Most come with refillable and replaceable cartridges. Most are reusable, and some are disposable.
Typically, an e-cigarette has a cartridge or mouthpiece, a rechargeable battery, a heating element, and electronic circuits. When you suck on the mouthpiece, the process activates the heating element through a sensor, which vaporizes the liquid substance in the mouthpiece.
Then, you inhale or vape the solution. The nicotine content of the electronic cigarette varies from zero to extra-high.
What are the benefits of using e-cigarettes?
E-cigarettes do not have the many health risks that come with tobacco smoking. These vapes claim to offer a healthier alternative to smoking traditional cigarettes or other kinds of nicotine intake. Some studies revealed that vaping could help smokers quit the habit or cut down smoking.
- E-cigs have no ash, smoke, or burning. Traditional cigarettes have more than 4,000 chemical substances and toxins, such as tar and cyanide. For example, for every ten packs of cigarettes, you burn about a teaspoon of tar that stays in your lungs. The adverse effects you get from smoking do not actually come from the nicotine or tobacco itself. Instead, you get it from the smoke of the burning tobacco. On the other hand, e-cigarettes contain ingredients that are legally approved for human consumption. These include water, nicotine, flavouring agent, a coconut product (palm oil or soya), and propylene glycol (also used as air purifier). Moreover, since there is no tar and harmful smoke, you are not burning tobacco.
- It comes with different strengths to reduce or control your nicotine intake. An e-cigarette may come with various types of nicotine content, such as 0% nic solutions. It enables you to select the appropriate level based on your preference.
- Choose strength during the day. You can lower your intensity usage in the morning as a way to lessen your desire to smoke for the entire day.
- Choose strength for various occasions. Users may opt for a medium intensity for the majority of the time and a regular or high-strength solution for special events like going to bars or parties.
- Minimize strength through time. E-cigarettes are not fully marketed as something that can stop smoking altogether. So, do not expect that vaping will make you quit traditional cigarettes entirely. However, a lot of vape users have claimed that e-cigarettes helped them reduce their nicotine consumption levels up to zero.
It is legal to use e-cigarettes anywhere. You can enjoy the luxury and freedom that vaping gives. Also, an e-cigarette can be scented, which means your senses will enjoy a realistic experience when you vape. The smell also disappears at once, which does not leave any burning smell in your surroundings.