Are you overwhelmed by the fact that good health and fitness requires your constant attention? If so, you are not alone. Most people find it extremely hard to achieve even half of the goals they set when it comes to their health and fitness. Setting realistic goals and achieving them is key to a successful life of health and fulfilment. You need a simple set of guidelines that will help you remain fit and healthy despite the everyday grind at the office, lest you get stuck with the perfect workout schedule merely stuck on your wall!
So, follow these 5 simple tips to achieve maximum health and fitness in your life:
- Drink water plentifully: Your body is about 75% water and needs replenishing by consumption of adequate quantities of water. Your body’s hydration determines how active you are. You need at least two litres of water daily to maintain your hydration. So, drink up and be healthy!
- Refine your diet to leave out extra calories: Your body requires a fixed amount of calories, and a fixed ratio of various nutrients. Taking anything in excess could be harmful to your body. More so with excess of refined sugars, saturated fats, salty snacks, or too much alcohol. Snack healthy by choosing fruit salads, milk shakes, whole grain biscuits, and fruits. Avoid deep fried snacks at all cost. If you have to drink, drink pure water or milk.
- Get out of the rut – change your workout schedule: We are all familiar with the phrase, “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”. You sure need to get out of your chair and play some game like badminton or tennis with friends or workout at the local gym. The choice is yours, but keep in mind not to workout excessively. Consistency, not so much the duration of your workout, is key to your success.
- Eat veggies for a more healthy gut: Vegetables make for a healthy diet as they contain various nutrients and are rich in fibre. They are gut cleansers and keep your gut flora healthy. A healthy dose of veggies should make up 80% of at least one meal per day. Take supplements if necessary.
- Sleep your heart out: Your body and mind needs adequate rest for rejuvenation. Sleep at least 6 hours daily to fulfil your body’s requirements. People who sleep little are thought to age early as compared to those who sleep well. So, tuck yourself early by cutting out one hour of TV and get up early.
[box type=”note”]Try these 5 simple tips and see your life transform – see how different you feel! If you need any nutritional supplement or fitness equipment to meet your body’s requirements, you can easily avail discounts for fitness at voucher sky.[/box]