MedicalIsland.net is a up-and-coming Premier Healthcare Blog with a growing readership that spans the Medical Community and Patient Groups!
You can contribute to this growing community by sharing your knowledge and experience on various healthcare issues and gain an engaging readership here at Medical Island. At Medical Island, you will find the friendly and amiable atmosphere of the amazing WordPress blogging platform, the in-built SEO features of Thesis Theme Framework and the eye-candy design of Thesis Awesome.
Guidelines for Authors
Authors are invited to write on any interesting or thought-provoking health topic that might interest the predominantly medical community at Medical Island.
- Step 1. To begin with, Register at Medical Island
- Step 2. Complete the Profile with Author Bio, Genuine E-mail ID, Complete Name of Author
- Step 3. Shoot me an E-mail at drlawrencekindo(@)gmail.com with Registration Details
- Step 4. Admin changes account status to “Contributor”
- Step 5. Yes! That's it. Now start posting your drafts by logging in at Medical Island Log In!
- Step 6. Article is published with proofreading and minor edits. Swoosh! Your article is up and going!
Just a few Words before you grab your pen
- Remember to write for the audience – human readers first, then the Search Engine Bots!
- Articles should be around 500-700 words and should be relatively free of jargon, grammatical, and petty spelling errors.
- Submission from commercial entities should not mention their business in the article. However, one link to the author's blog in the author bio and one link from the body of the article will be permitted.
- List posts will be accepted only if the list is of minimum 10 points with substantial content.
- The Author will own rights to the article, however, it should be exclusively published at Medical Island.
So, enough of instructions. Welcome aboard the flight to Medical Island and happy Guest Blogging!